Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday #3

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way for book bloggers to share the books they've bought, won or been given for review along with any swag you've received.

Goodies I've Won
I won an annotated copy of Hemlock (Hemlock, #1) by Kathleen Peacock on Twitter. :D
Follow her @kathleenpeacock.

A bookmark and a copy of Wishing For Someday Soon I won on Twitter from Tiffany King.
Follow her @AuthorTiffany.

Goodies I won during Divergent Week. There were tattoos, an Amity bracelet and a bookmark.

Bought
by

Freebies

I had a great week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for winning Hemlock. Great haul. Happy Reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hemlock looks really awesome! And I want that Amity bracelet! :O
    I'm coming to steal it right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't steal my bracelet! *hides it away* ;P

      Delete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)